The Healthiest Banana Muffins Recipe (Made With Oat Flour!)
These are the Healthiest Banana Muffins! They are easy to make, delicious, and nutritious! Made with oat flour, these muffins are gluten-free, easy on the tummy, and filled with fiber and mood-boosting ingredients!
Healthiest Banana Muffins
You might be wondering, what makes these banana muffins the healthiest?
Their incredible, wholesome ingredients of course!
They are fluffy, gluten-free, (I see you with the tummy issues and I feel your pain!), and as healthy as can be!
Why You Will Love My Healthiest Banana Muffins
Here are a few reasons why you will love my healthiest banana muffins, besides the fact that they taste “naughty” but are far from that!
- They are extremely easy to make. Take it from me, a total beginner in the kitchen, these are super simple!
- Every single ingredient that goes into these healthy muffins is 100% wholesome and will be appreciated by your body!
- They make a perfect pre or post-workout snack since they are loaded with bananas, fibrous oats, and protein from eggs!
- Naturally sweetened with maple syrup. (Not a single grain of sugar!)
- Mood-lifting snack, thank you banana and cinnamon!
- Last for a very long time when frozen! (Although if you’re like me, these ones will fly fairly quickly!)
Healthiest Banana Muffins Ingredients
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 12-16 muffins
Category: Baked goods
Method: By hand
- 2-3 medium bananas, ripe
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened cashew milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup oat flour (just grind gluten-free oats in a blender, no need to buy extra!)
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp baking powder
To grease muffin tray
- coconut oil (or oil of your choice)
To top the muffins off (optional)
- banana slices and dark chocolate chips
Healthiest Banana Muffins Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl. Add all the wet ingredients and combine well.
- In a different large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- Slowly incorporate the wet ingredients into the dry, mixing well as you go.
- Grease a muffin tray with oil. I used coconut oil. You can use a clean finger or paper towel dabbed in oil to spread it.
- Add the batter to the greased tray, filling each muffin cup just below the line.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the tray and place them on a cooling rack.
- Serve with toppings.
Mix up the banana muffin flavor by adding to the batter or topping with:
- strawberry slices
- unsweetened coconut flakes
- apple slices
- peanut/almond butter
- chopped pecans
- dark chocolate
MAKE THEM VEGAN: Substitute the eggs for ground flaxseed.
KEEP THEM FRESH: These healthy banana muffins will stay fresh for up to 3 days, in an airtight container.Place them in the fridge for up to 5 days.
MAKE THEM LAST LONGER: Freeze them in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
If you enjoyed this post, check these ones out!
- Healthy Chocolate Easter Eggs Delicious and Easy Recipe
- 5 Minute, Easy, NO-BLEND, Healthy Smoothies, To ENERGIZE Your Day
- How To Eat Clean For Beginners: Rules, Guidelines and Ideas
Follow me on social media!
Love this easy to make recipe. I really appreciate you made it for those with dietary restrictions. Thank you so much for sharing. ☺️
Pastor Natalie (ExamineThisMoment)
Comments are closed.