Healthy Peanut Butter Pancakes Recipe That Will Energize You!
This healthy peanut butter pancakes recipe will boost you with lots of energy, so you can conquer whatever the day has in store for you!
“As an Amazon Associate, I earn a small commission if you choose to purchase through my links, at NO extra cost to you. Disclaimer here. Thank you for the support!”
Healthy Peanut Butter Pancakes
I have been so obsessed with having pancakes for breakfast!
There are so many ways and so many combinations you can try and there’s just no wrong way of making them.
For this recipe, I used powdered peanut butter.
If you’re not familiar with powdered peanut butter, let me blow your mind!
Powdered peanut butter has 60% fewer calories and fat than regular peanut butter and a couple of grams more protein.
It tastes delicious and it can be mixed with oats, smoothies, pastries, and the list goes on and on!
For the base flour, I used my absolute favourite, oat flour.
If you don’t have oat flour, simply grind some oats and turn them into oat flour!
I have been using an electric grinder and it gets the job done quickly and superbly!
Tools You’ll Need
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 2 tbsp powdered peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- about 1/4 cup of water (to water down the consistency if it gets too thick)
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
Customize Your Healthy Pancakes
- nuts such as pecans, chopped walnuts, sliced almonds, etc.
- fruit such as sliced apples, blueberries, blackberries, etc.
- seeds such as chia, flaxseed, hemp, etc.
- mix up the flavor by adding cocoa powder
- nut butters such as peanut butter, almond butter, cashew butter, etc.
- fresh fruit such as berries, melons, oranges, etc.
- sweeten the deal with maple syrup.
- spice things up by sprinkling some Ceylon cinnamon
Change up the size:
- Make ’em small or make ’em big! Mini pancakes are pretty adorable!
- In a medium-sized bowl, pour the oat flour.
- Add the powdered peanut butter and mix until combined.
- Crack the eggs in the bowl and mix well.
- Add water until you’ve reached your desired consistency.
- Heat a medium-sized pan to 4 and make your pancakes.
- Top with sliced banana and natural peanut butter!
Thanks for reading, fit babe!
If you enjoyed this post, check these ones out!
- Healthy Chocolate Pancakes Recipe [5 Ingredients Only!]
- Overnight Oats Recipe – Easy, High-Protein, Healthy Breakfast Idea
- Healthy Pancakes Recipe [Made With 4 Ingredients Only!]
Follow me on social media!