3 Ingredient No Bake Cookies Recipe [Healthy And Easy!]
This 3 ingredient no bake cookies recipe will curb your sweet tooth cravings and leave you satisfied! This recipe takes less than 30 minutes from start to finish and requires no bake time! Let’s make a healthy dessert!
In this blog post:
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Cookies
- Healthy No Bake Cookies Ingredients
- How To Make The 3 Ingredient No Bake Cookies [Video]
3 Ingredient No Bake Cookies
The first time I came across the concept of no bake cookies, I was truly in awe!
If you have a sweet tooth like me, then you know how important it is to curb your craving when it hits you.
Similarly, if you are a health nut like me, then you most likely want a delicious dessert, but without any “naughty” ingredients in it!
These cookies take no time! In fact, I am pretty sure you can get this whole thing done and eat your no bake cookies in just under 30 minutes!
Healthy No Bake Cookies Ingredients
Here are the ingredients for the no bake cookies recipe:
- Peanut Butter
- Maple Syrup
- Quick Oats
How To Make The 3 Ingredient No Bake Cookies
These no bake cookies are incredibly easy to make!
These healthy no bake cookies are served best cold because they will start to crumble at room temperature.
Store these healthy no bake cookies in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4-5 days or freeze them for up to 3 months.
FAQ About The Healthy 3 Ingredient No Bake Cookies
What makes no bake cookies harden?
Your no bake cookies will harden in the freezer. Make sure to mix all the ingredients properly and chill for the required amount of time!
Can I make healthy no bake cookies without sugar?
Absolutely! This healthy recipe is 100% sugar-free! Sweeten your no bake cookies with honey or maple syrup as a healthier alternative to white sugar.
Healthy 3 Ingredient No Bake Cookies Recipe
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup quick oats
- In a small bowl, add the peanut butter and maple syrup. Stir well to combine.
- Add the oats. Stir well to combine.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop up bite-sized cookie balls and place them on the baking sheet.
- Flatten the cookie balls using a fork.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for 15 minutes.
If you enjoyed this recipe, check these ones out!
- 5 Minute High-Protein Healthy Snack With Cottage Cheese [Easy!]
- The Healthiest Banana Muffins Recipe (Made With Oat Flour!)
- Healthy Chocolate Easter Eggs Delicious and Easy Recipe
I hope you enjoyed this recipe!
Follow me on social media for a daily dose of healthy inspiration!