12 Affirmations For Self Limiting Beliefs To Quickly Become Unlimited
Self limiting beliefs can hold you back from living your life to the fullest. Here are 12 affirmations for self limiting beliefs you can repeat every day to shift your mindset!
Where Do Self Limiting Beliefs Come From?
Remember when you were a young child and nothing seemed to bother you or scare you?
Self limiting beliefs aren’t something you are born with. In fact, it’s the exact opposite.
Self limiting beliefs come from mainly your surroundings such as family, friends as well as life experiences.
If left unbothered, self limiting beliefs can actually prevent you from living a fulfilling life, which in turn will make you feel empty and in search of external sources of happiness such as money, cars, etc.
The good news is that you can erase them and rewrite your mind code just as easily as you wrote the negative beliefs!
Like this post? Pin it for later!
Affirmations For Self Limiting Beliefs
This exercise works wonders if you do it twice a day, once in the morning and once before bed. Your subconscious is easily permeable during those times and takes in any information you input!
- I am in control of what I choose to believe about myself.
- I have the power to do amazing things, fearlessly.
- I am actively letting go of old beliefs that no longer serve me or my purpose.
- I have the power to rewrite my mind’s code just as easily as I did the first time.
- My mind isn’t working against me but rather with me, so I choose to tell limitless things about my capabilities.
- I am listening to my heart and letting it guide me to any experiences it wants to have, fearlessly.
- I choose to speak to myself with encouraging and motivating words only since only those words serve my purpose.
- I am forgiving of all the people that made me believe those things about myself. I understand they came from a place of love or fear, and I forgive them.
- I am allowing myself to dream beyond my wildest dreams.
- I am here to create and enjoy this beautiful life in its entirety, fearlessly.
- I am replacing negative self limiting beliefs with new and improved positive ones.
- I choose to honor my soul’s purpose by following the path I want to carve in this life, fearlessly.
***Download the free Monthly Goals Checklist to start your self-growth journey successfully***
If you enjoyed this post, check these ones out:
- 25 Positivity Affirmations That Will Shift Your Mindset [PDF]
- 10 Mantras For Self Love To Help You Feel Better About Yourself
- 8 Simple Skills To Boost Your Self Development Journey
Follow me on social media!